Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Connection time

Not to make you nervous, but Philly is notorious for delays . Personally we avoid Philly on vacation travel at almost all costs having been delayed, and stranded there overnight ( only delayed on connection to home from aruba, and circled philly once for an extra hour coming from Aruba, stranded overnight due to weather cancellations on a couple of other personal trips within US) .

do your research, and keep your fingers crossed that there is no snow, or thunder storms! Wear comfortable shoes, and use the Bath room before you land in Philly in case you have to run!

Chadd, flight from boston is #3133. leaving for aruba on flt.# 920 I'm not getting a warm & fuzzy feeling now!

Quote Originally Posted by ltdpt View Post
    Chadd, flight from boston is #3133. leaving for aruba on flt.# 920 I'm not getting a warm & fuzzy feeling now!
    I don't see that number but I'm probably not looking at the same days that you are flying. That range of numbers is used for the Express Carrier Republic Airlines. Their aircraft park at the B and C terminals, you should be fine. The biggest problems come when trying to get from the F terminal to the A terminal with a 25 minute connection. You won't have much time to waste once you land in Philly, but you shouldn't have any problems making it to your gate (usually A 20-something). It is a longer walk, make sure you have comfy shoes.

do your research, and keep your fingers crossed that there is no snow, or thunder storms! Wear comfortable shoes, and use the Bath room before you land in Philly in case you have to run!
    The earlier you fly the better off you are and that flight leaves Philly just before 8AM.
    http://flightaware.com/live/flight/A.../flight/AWE920
    Last edited by Chadd; 01-29-2012 at 12:54 PM.

What we learned last week during our 1 hr connection in Miami - make sure you pack your dinner clothes and flip flops in your carry on. We had no problem making our flight, but our checked baggage did not. American let us know at the gate and delivered the bag to us the next morning so it was all good.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    What we learned last week during our 1 hr connection in Miami - make sure you pack your dinner clothes and flip flops in your carry on. We had no problem making our flight, but our checked baggage did not.

I always suggest packing clothes for your first 24 hours any time you travel.

Quote Originally Posted by Chadd View Post
    I always suggest packing clothes for your first 24 hours any time you travel.
    ...and medications

playa linda, aruba beach club, wacky wahoos, driftwood,french steakhouse, any happy hour
    the airlines are much smarter than we give them credit for, just think of the prices they are now charging to aruba!! there should be no problems.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12