Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Crying room

Gaby, we hate that feeling of leaving too. I keep having to hold on to Susan because she is " a runner". She almost tried to make a break at the happy hour bar. I got her a grille cheese and drink and kept a watchful eye on her. By the way how early did you arrive at the airport? We tend to push it so we have a morning of swimming in the ocean. This time we arrived at airport at 1:45 for a 3:50 flight and had plenty of time at happy hour bar. I guess we both hope we miss the plane, but no such luck, so far. It helps to have chip passports and no the procedure to come a little late. wouldn't recommend for a 1st timer. Thanks for your trip reports.
    Sean and Susan

Thanks for your reports Gaby! Hope you made it home safely.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Andrea, never got there. I have to say, this is the first time I hardly bought anything. I didn't even buy anything at Caribbean Queen and that is my go to shop. I just was not in the mood to shop. very strange for me. but never got the chance. usually while hubby is gambling, i'm walking up and down the strip. or while he is on the beach, I take the car and go shopping. Not this year. Though I must admit, usually we gamble at the Hyatt. This year we gambled at the Ritz. That is now my new place to gamble. Best machines, pay the best, and everyone is nice. Still not in awe of the hotel itself as far as an island feel but I will say this, the staff is first notch. and the machines actually pay off. I will not tell my favorite machine==o, okay. its the "Pink Diamonds". that sucker pays. But that's why I didn't shop because we'd go to dinner and then to the Ritz which is not condusive to walking around the high rise area.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12