Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: custom forms

Just came home 4 days ago. On the way there, they pass out the forms and then they tear off a stub and you will need to keep that in your passport for on the way home but coming home, there is nothing you have to fill out.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Thanks kent

Aruba since 1979
    yes that is the aruba immigration form

Quote Originally Posted by kent View Post
    Just came home 4 days ago. On the way there, they pass out the forms and then they tear off a stub and you will need to keep that in your passport for on the way home but coming home, there is nothing you have to fill out.

Quote Originally Posted by kent View Post
    We always did it that way too, but this time they took my entire form and had me scan my passport. I didn't retain the stub, they took it from me

Well I am a Resident so its different for me but I was going off my Daughter who is only a visitor. It was funny because our winter trip, I asked her where the little stub was after she arrived because I always stick them in the passport. She told me: I threw it away. Luckily it was still in the trash.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12