Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Customs Forms

I sure wish ALL airlines did that. Like I said, I will ask this time. It is such a pain, not that there is a lot to fill out, but like you said, there are no places to sit and fill them out-plus you want to just get through the lines! We will be leaving in a month (plus a week LOL) I will check it out then. Also, if they do give them to some people on the trip in to Aruba, I am sure you could just pick one up while you are there at the airport, before going to the hotel.
    Thanks, again, for your input
    Pat

Pat - please let us know how you make out.

I sure will.

You know, Pat, I'd probably ask the flight attendant if they have the custom forms if they don't pass them out on your flight. Maybe there's a chance they have extras but not enough to pass out to everyone.

I just noticed on your ticker that you have only 37 days left until your trip...I hope you have a great time!
    No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem
    Next Aruba trip in
    Loving Aruba Since Honeymoon 1984

Yes, that is what I am going to do. You may be right, they may not have enough to pass out to everyone. I will find out though.
    Yes only 37 more days--WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO Can't wait.
    I will give a report when I get back,
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by corona View Post
    You know, Pat, I'd probably ask the flight attendant if they have the custom forms if they don't pass them out on your flight. Maybe there's a chance they have extras but not enough to pass out to everyone.

I just noticed on your ticker that you have only 37 days left until your trip...I hope you have a great time!

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    We didn't get that form ahead of time from Continental or United. They gave them to us when we checked in on our way out. This last time I didn't have a pen. DH had a pencil in his puzzle book so I used that but didn't like the idea of it. They accepted it though. And it was a pain trying to fill it out while moving in line.

Pat,
    Stress , NO, not good, I am going to ask several times myself. Hopefully, we will be lucky

If I don't get one on the plane to Aruba, I am going to try to get one at the airport before going to the hotel. Don't know if that will work, but I am going to try

I always fly USAir to AUA and have received the immigration AND customs forms on the inbound flight. No scrambling to fill out the customs form at the airport.

Forms to fill out when leaving Aruba

I said I would report back on this, so here I am.
    We did not get the form to fill out on the Continental flight, and they didn't have any, because I asked. However,you can pick them up at the airport. I asked Bully about it, and bless his heart, he picked the form up for me, and I had it filled out before I got to the airport. That was so much better than trying to fill that out while you are in line. Nothing to write on, no pen, etc.
    Again I thank Bully!!!!!!!
    For those that don't get this form on the plane going to Aruba, perhaps you can pick it up before you leave the airport going to your hotel.
    Pat

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast