Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Customs Forms

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    That's good to know Pat. Thanks for reporting back!

I would have never known that not every flight or airline passes the forms out on the way down if not for this thread. Now I'll know to pick up a couple at the airport on my next trip to have stashed away, just in case I'm ever on a flight that doesn't have them. That was really nice of Bully to pick up the forms for you in advance. You can't beat that kind of service!
    No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem
    Next Aruba trip in
    Loving Aruba Since Honeymoon 1984

Aruba since 1979
    the aruba immigration forms "should" be available at the DIMAS site online to print out prior to our travels. (they are not)

the US Customs forms should be available too for us to print out online and bring with us.

Quote Originally Posted by corona View Post
    I would have never known that not every flight or airline passes the forms out on the way down if not for this thread. Now I'll know to pick up a couple at the airport on my next trip to have stashed away, just in case I'm ever on a flight that doesn't have them. That was really nice of Bully to pick up the forms for you in advance. You can't beat that kind of service!
    Again, that sweet Bully!! He picked up several copies so we don't have to go thru that again. I just can't say enough about this man!!
    Pat

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123