Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ~Amy~

Thread: Which day is better to fly?

Which day is better to fly?

Is it better to fly on a Wed or Sun? Any other day that might be cheaper to fly?

Is a $404 fare from NY to Aruba pretty good deal for May? (It is only my 3rd time back and I can't wait!)

That's a great fare - I would definitely book it.

From our experiences, mid-week (Mon-Thurs) are usually the cheapest days to fly. We try to avoid the Aruba Airport on Sat. and Sun. (especially for departures) since those are their busiest days with the most flights.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Aruba since 1979
    good fare indeed.

the good pricing on tues/wed/thurs fares for air, usually does not coincide with timeshare dates.
    the good air pricing has proved difficult for some if not most timeshare users/owners.

in years past, we have saved considerable on flying tues/wed or thurs but have had to "pay extra" for additional pre or post timeshare nights........making the savings not so wonderful.

when in may are you planning to visit aruba?

Quote Originally Posted by caromelle View Post
    Is it better to fly on a Wed or Sun? Any other day that might be cheaper to fly?

Is a $404 fare from NY to Aruba pretty good deal for May? (It is only my 3rd time back and I can't wait!)

i just booked my flight and forgot that i had around $85 in jetblue credits (lost luggage, tv not working) and saved even more *BONUS!*, paid around $380 to go from 5/20-6/5 and am renting from the same condo as last year.

now the hard part - WAITING~

Aruba since 1979
    that is wonderful
    Quote Originally Posted by caromelle View Post
    i just booked my flight and forgot that i had around $85 in jetblue credits (lost luggage, tv not working) and saved even more *BONUS!*, paid around $380 to go from 5/20-6/5 and am renting from the same condo as last year.

now the hard part - WAITING~

Baby Beach, The Beach at Divi Phoenix. The Fontein Caves. Anywhere where my feet are touching sand!
    We stayed at a timeshare but pricelined a room at Stellaris on the last day (so glad we did because I was happy to squeeze another day in Paradise). The room was priced at like $240 but I think with taxes and everthing it came to $120. It was a great place to stay and a great view!

Def better to fly midweek and miss the timeshare check in/out rush on Sat and Sunday's. That fare is good. Book soon!