Aruba Beach

Thread: Delat Airlines - Any comments?

Delat Airlines - Any comments?

I'll be going to Aruba in May. This is my first vacation and my first time on an airplane. I will be flying with Delta airlines. It is not a direct flight, I live in Toronto, Canada and we will stop in Atlanta first.

Any comments about this airline?

We live in Ottawa and always have to fly to another city to catch a connection to Aruba. We have flown Delta (but not in a few years) and have really enjoyed it. We have done Air Canada, United, Us Air and Delta. Delta was one of the better ones. Atlanta is a big airport but very organized, actually we liked that airport better than Pearson.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Connecting in atlanta is better than Miami...

Living in the Atlanta metro area, Delta is our airline of convenience. They fly all of the places we go to. With that said, they are pretty solid.

We have never had any major problems, and the few times we did they made sure they took care of "things": refunded a ticket no questions asked when an adoption fell through, replaced a damaged piece of luggage at full msrp when they could not replace the exact color we want to match the rest of our brand new set.

My Mom has had some issues as well and they have made things right.

As far as the ATL airport itself, as long as you have enough time between connections you will be fine.

renaissance private island, iguana joe's, madame janettes..
    have never had any problems with delta..other than its a layover for us leaving out of phila it was a nice flight and atlanta's airport was nice, clean and easy to get around..i would definitely fly delta again..
    scott and tricia

I did have a problem with Delta in Feb 2008 they cancel my flight on my way back home In December 2007,I have to paid to stay overnight in Atl ,they didn't paid ,just like that we cancel that flight .They want to give you money back ,now they selling for double .For the flight evrything went good ,just make sure you eat because you will be ungry .That is they only problem they should have food to sell ,we can buy it at lease .Have a save trip
    ginette