Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Delta Airlines

As long as it's an early flight one hour to one hour 30 minutes is good. Just remember that airlines pad their times so you really have more than an hour when they gleefully tell you "we got you in early". LOL!
    ~Amy~ - Playa del Carmen, MX: March 2017 - 34th trip to Aruba: May 2017 - Munich, Salzburg, Prague: June/July 2017 - Santa Barbara, CA wine country: Nov. 2017 - Seattle: Nov. 2017 - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018

Off topic - How was Puerto Rico? I had a hotel booked and changed my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    I recently traveled to Puerto Rico .

Puerto Rico was great but my brother went, rented a car and we drove around the island to a lot of sights. The GPS sometime threw us off though but got us back on the right Path. I stood at a time share Hyatt Hacienda Del Mar. I traded my week in Orlando for a week there. They have the condo lay out, 2 bedrooms, full kitchen, living room, Jacuzzi in master bedroom, deck in each room and a good size and washer & dryer inside the unit. This place is in Dorado Puerto Rico about 45 minutes from San Juan. They have their own private beach and an Olympic Size Pool. Very low key and relaxing. Grills by the beach if you want to BBQ and 1 grill restaurant on site. You do need a car to get around because the supermarket, restaurants are within 3 to 5 miles. Oh and its in a golf course.

Good to hear the trip went well. I had the La Concha booked in San Juan but, was looking at Las Casitas at Fajardo. Two different locations that had me going back and forth.. I gave up and went with Aruba!

Aruba since 1979

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12