Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By schexc

Thread: Delta to end the issue of lost luggage?

Delta to end the issue of lost luggage?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/travel...gage/89641986/

Funny to see this as my daughter's luggage was lost for a short time leaving Aruba this year.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

We fixed it a long time ago. It's called carry on....

I guess I shouldn't blame Brianna's lost luggage on Delta. It was lost somewhere between Aruba customs & US customs. and she got it back before leaving Aruba
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

glad they are looking to end lost luggage. i know many many people carry their suitcases onboard, schexec for example...but, I absolutely hate dragging luggage through a busy terminal...do you have any idea how many times I have been run over by folks that don't seem to get that they are dragging something behind them and that it is not my job to watch out for it....plus, I hate running to catch a connection and having to drag suitcase with me....and I hate being the next to the last person onboard and not having a place for my sc anyway so I have to gate check it....I guess everyone knows my opinion on carryons...
    Sorry I am ranting, just got back from a business trip and had to do the delayed first flight only to have to run forever to catch next flight that was already boarding..
    But, It will be great if that happens in the future and you have a bar code or whatever to match with you so your sc will make the correct flight.,,,although I figure that the computer system will have to work through at least 2 years of glitches, so somewhere in the year 2020 it might be up and running !!!!
    Ok, negative nancy signing off and on the another topic
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME