Aruba Beach

Thread: Delta fees

Delta fees

I am looking to book a flight to Fort Lauderdale in may. Do you know if their planes have movies on them. We usually only fly Jetblue but Delta is real cheap. And baggage fees this is each way correct.

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Not sure if I understand your question. If your flight is domestic, yes, there is a baggage fee. If the flight is internation, from the U.S. to Aruba, there are two bags per passenger up to 50 pounds each, free of charge.

http://www.delta.com/traveling_checkin/baggage/baggage_allowance/index.jsp

Checked Baggage

• When traveling within the United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico, customers who purchased a ticket on or after November 6, 2008, will be charged $15 for the first checked bag and $25 for the second checked bag.
    • When traveling to or from cities outside the United States you can check two bags, per passenger, free of charge.
    As to the movie, it depends on the length of the flight and the type of plane used. Flights from Atlanta to Aruba always have movies, however only once have we had seat back TV's and that was because we had a larger plane at Christmas time.

She's completely correct. Also one time when i flew Delta we had tvs but it was also at Christmas time when it was a larger plane. Normally they show an onboard movie free of charge if you are flying to Aruba.

I had no idea about the free baggage to Aruba on Delta - which Im leaving on next week - I always do carry on but now I may rethink my options! Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by mleajanko View Post
    I had no idea about the free baggage to Aruba on Delta - which Im leaving on next week - I always do carry on but now I may rethink my options! Thanks!!
    Yes , you are allowed two suitcases, just make sure they are not over 50 pounds each.

us air also allows 2 bags to aruba....they are also re-instating the free drinks starting march 1..probably shocked at all the c/o about having to pay for a glass of water or coffee....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

I'd double check on US-Air not charging for bags, we leave Monday & this was on our travel email:

Carry-on baggage
    You're allowed one carry-on bag and one personal item. Personal items include a purse, briefcase or laptop bag. Carry-on baggage must be stowed in carry-on compartments of the aircraft, under a seat, or in an overhead compartment. Size requirements* Up to 45 in/115 cm (14 x 9 x 22 in or 36 x 23 x 56 cm) Up to 40 lbs/18 kg
    Checked bag fees
    US Airways charges a $15 fee for your first checked bags. If you purchased a ticket before July 9, 2008, the first bag fee won’t apply. We also now charge $25 for all second checked bags. The checked bag policies apply to all flights to and from Canada, Latin America and the Caribbean, as well as flights within the U.S.

Airports that offer Curbside check-in will assess a $2 Curbside check-in fee in addition to all checked baggage fees incurred (credit card payments only, gratuities not accepted).
    Baggage fees and rules of the operating carrier apply on all flights operated by one of our code share partners. Please check with the operating carrier for rules and regulations.

yea its crazy though how each airline has its own rules for baggage.. and if you read the fine print its different from month to month basicaly.. gay
    Hawaii: june 15th till june 21st Cant wait!!

We had a 15.00 bag fee for my bag and my husbands going down to Aruba, No charge coming back....not sure why but glad to save 30.00 bucks