Aruba Beach

Thread: Delta One Way

Question Delta One Way

Does anyone have experience booking one way flights on Delta to Aruba?

I am looking at purchasing a one way ticket for the outbound to Aruba and using SkyMiles for an award ticket one way for the return flight.

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    I have not purchased a one way ticket but I have priced them It is easy to do. I don't know how many miles you have but we have used our miles to get money off our round trip tickets. If you log in and put in your trip dates, it will give you a price for the RT ticket then below that it has a drop down box that shows how much you can get off that ticket with miles in increments. As an example, I show a flight to Aruba RT in May from here for $733.00. Below that figure is a "pay with miles" drop down. I press select and it shows that for 40,000 miles I can take $400.00 off the ticket price making the fare $333.00. For 30,000 miles, I get $300.00 off and so on. This might be cheaper and easier than buying 2 one way tickets.
    Last edited by arubabob; 01-06-2015 at 01:44 AM.

Thanks Bob! We have used pay with miles in the past. Right now I am looking at a $400 discount and 40K miles OR a one way ticket for 37,500. Decisions decisions decisions!

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    The one way tickets I have priced were usually more than half the round trip but you never know. If your dates are right you might get a better rate.