Aruba Beach

Thread: Does Anyone Know?

Unhappy Does Anyone Know?

Hey guys, so we leave for Aruba this Saturday 06.07.08! Yipee!!!

I have one more question about flying that I'm hoping some people could help with. I've checked and saw that you can bring an umbrella stroller they the airline will store underneath the airplane for you but I was wondering if that counts as a carry-on? If so that means I don't get another carry-on correct? I can't find anywhere where it states if a stroller counts. THANKS!!!

I really think it depends on the airline. I've flown Continental in the past with an umbrella and it was not considered a checked item. There were quite a few of them and the attendants just tagged them with our last names.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

A stroller is not considered a carry on. It's going to be a gate checked item. Also, baby seats are not considered a carry on item also, if you're lucky enough to have an empty seat in the middle.

John

Same here, I've always pushed my stroller right up to the door of the airplane and then the flight attendant will take if from you, tag it, and then leave it for you at the same place when you exit the airplane. Not considered carry-on. Hope this helps.

Thank You!

thank you everyone, this definantly helps trying to get everything packed up! I appreciate your help!