Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Snidely

Thread: Embarkation-Disembarkation Card (ED-Card)

Embarkation-Disembarkation Card (ED-Card)

Does anyone know about this card. I see it is required when entering Aruba via port or airport. In my case, I'm flying; does the airline hand out these cards for passengers to complete prior to arrival. Thanks.

Banned
    My swimming pool with a 7/7 or in my boat with a fishing rod looking in at Malmok.
    You normally get them on the plane, but if not, they are available in the airport, just before you get in line to immigration.

Carsten

We always get them on the plane. For ease of filling them out, I prepare an index card with passport #'s, and city of origin, expiration date and departure flight. Eliminates the need to dig out passport and flight documents.
    Joe & Mimi

LIFE IS GOOD

Quote Originally Posted by Snidely View Post
    We always get them on the plane. For ease of filling them out, I prepare an index card with passport #'s, and city of origin, expiration date and departure flight. Eliminates the need to dig out passport and flight documents.
    That's a great tip, Snidely!
    No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem
    Next Aruba trip in
    Loving Aruba Since Honeymoon 1984

We get ours on the plane coming to Aruba, but you also have to have one when you leave. That one we do not get from the airlines, SO we picked up several last year to save us from having to fill it out while in line. You fill out one for each person when arriving but one one when leaving.
    Pat

Thanks to everyone for the information.

Embarkation-disembarkation card

Does anyone have a copy of this form that they could send me.my grandchildren ar meeting us in aruba and iwould like to be able to have the forms filled out for them

Aruba since 1979
    are you speaking of the Aruba immigration card that is submitted upon arrival in aruba?

Quote Originally Posted by WHITERUSSIAN View Post
    Does anyone have a copy of this form that they could send me.my grandchildren ar meeting us in aruba and iwould like to be able to have the forms filled out for them
    Happy Holidays to ALL Aruba.com Community Forum Members

Aruba immigration card is given on the plane before landing. When you go through Aruban immigration at the airport, they stamp your passport, take the card, and give half back to you. Keep it with your passport. You give it back to them when leaving Aruba. American Customs &Immigration has a form that is given to you when you check in with the airline when departing Aruba. Only one person in the family fills that out. You indicate on that form how many are traveling with you , passport number, name address, citzenship, country of residence, etc. This is also the form on which you itemize purchases made in Aruba. This is then given to the American customs officer just before the final tsa security check.
    crosby