Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By DANNYO

Thread: Etickets/comfirmation

Palm Beach!!!Oh, and the airport but only when I'm arriving:)

Etickets/comfirmation

So please no flames as I am admitting prior to typing this that I don't know the first thing about the airport "stuff"! I am extremely nervous this year because I usually have my travel agent book my flight for me...but I saved so much $$ booking a continental flight through American Express that I couldn't refuse. All i got is an email confirmation stating that this is my E-ticket...What do I do with this e-ticket? Do I have to do anything else?
    I also wonder if continental has my info on file since Ive been flying with them for the past 5 years.

So, I guess my question is... does anything change now that I only have an e-ticket? Do i have to check in the night before online? Does that make a difference?

Thank u in advance!
    Last edited by minky1225; 07-25-2011 at 07:56 PM. Reason: forgot to type some things

Aruba since 1979
    flaming is NOT allowed here.
    if someone goes after you meanly, i will take them out back and smack them around..... ok ?!

you print that eticket and keep it with your travel documents.
    when you check in for your boarding pass, you show that email confirmation and your passports and you will get your boarding passes and be on your way.

if there is a change of flight times etc, they will get in touch with you via email.

also too, if you have ne contact info or new passport numbers, go onto continentals website and change your profile/update your profile.

[tating that this is my E-ticket...What do I do with this e-ticket? Do I have to do anything else?
    I also wonder if continental has my info on file since Ive been flying with them for the past 5 years.

So, I guess my question is... does anything change now that I only have an e-ticket? Do i have to check in the night before?

Thank u in advance![/QUOTE]

Talking Thanks Andrea

:d:d:d
    Quote Originally Posted by andrea j. View Post
    flaming is not allowed here.
    If someone goes after you meanly, i will take them out back and smack them around..... Ok ?!

You print that eticket and keep it with your travel documents.
    When you check in for your boarding pass, you show that email confirmation and your passports and you will get your boarding passes and be on your way.

If there is a change of flight times etc, they will get in touch with you via email.

Also too, if you have ne contact info or new passport numbers, go onto continentals website and change your profile/update your profile.

[tating that this is my e-ticket...what do i do with this e-ticket? Do i have to do anything else?
    I also wonder if continental has my info on file since ive been flying with them for the past 5 years.

So, i guess my question is... Does anything change now that i only have an e-ticket? Do i have to check in the night before?

Thank u in advance!
    [/quote]

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    you can't print your boarding pass until 24 hours before your flight. so the day before, depending on the time you're leaving, you can print your boarding pass.

Do you have to print the boarding pass?

It doesn't make any difference,you can but you still have to check in.This is the easy stuff now go and enjoy your vacation.