Aruba Beach
Like Tree10Likes
  • 5 Post By angelone
  • 2 Post By DiviDiviFan
  • 1 Post By Sue M.
  • 2 Post By LeaveTheKidsWithMom

Thread: Finally Booked my Trip for August

Finally Booked my Trip for August

Well just like last year Jet Blue went down during the holiday from $1,792 for 2 to $1,151 for 2 people you really have to watch every day I didn't get as good of a rate as last year but it was close. I didn't expect it since there are a lot of islands still not recovered from the storms.
    Next Aruba trip in

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Always a great feeling when your next trip is booked.

Quote Originally Posted by angelone View Post
    Well just like last year Jet Blue went down during the holiday from $1,792 for 2 to $1,151 for 2 people you really have to watch every day I didn't get as good of a rate as last year but it was close. I didn't expect it since there are a lot of islands still not recovered from the storms.
    . I just booked our August trip a few days ago it is a great feeling and something to look forward to.

Senior Member LeaveTheKidsWithMom's Avatar
    We've noticed that with Jet blue, one leg goes up and the other goes down. So the last two trips we have booked one way, we finalized our fares this morning out of FLL, flying Southwest there and Jet blue home, just under $700 including bags for two.