Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: First Class and can't wait !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ace2063 View Post
    I have a lot of miles with American Airlines but they don't fly direct to Aruba anymore. An upgrade costs 30K miles per person. I once used some of my American miles to purchase a pair of first class tickets. I think it was like 200K miles and $10.00 processing fee. I met the actress Salma Hayek flying back from LA to NY. I exchanged seats with her daughters Nanny so they could be in the same row together. Since then I haven't flown coach. I either buy a business class seat or fly jet blue and upgrade to more space. Love to be comfortable! Enjoy!
    i looked into booking miles 1st, but it would have cost me more miles than I have and that was if I changed the days I was flying in and out. Maybe if I would have come up with the idea in November right after I got back last year it would not have been so costly. May do that after this trip !!!

That had to be pretty cool....I was in 1st class once flying home from Harriburg and the plane was delayed because two "big-shot" senators were late getting on the plane. Then sat in 1st and could not have been more rude if their lives depended on it !!! So, my experience wasn't near as neat as yours !!!!
    But, I will take 1st class anyway.
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

We fly first class on most trips, my favorite, american airlines.
    Left for aruba june 17, delta first class, returned july 4 united, prefer delta..
    Only three rows, with foot recliner, on american...

Congratulations on your anniversary!

Don't let the expense deter you if you really want to renew your vows in Aruba. I almost did. We scaled back tremendously due to an unexpected layoff while we were in Aruba. We played our own music on an iPhone w/ Bluetooth speaker, kept just 2 flowers - one for DH & a comb for my hair, my SIL read a few words, we did a sand ceremony that I had already purchased and brought with us - this was to incorporate the kids into our ceremony. We brought a few chairs over from LaCabana's beach area. It was very scaled down and absolutely perfect! I'm so glad my family talked me into following through with it!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Quote Originally Posted by ricky59 View Post
    We fly first class on most trips, my favorite, american airlines.
    Left for aruba june 17, delta first class, returned july 4 united, prefer delta..
    Only three rows, with foot recliner, on american...
    What is better on American than Delta besides foot rests?

they serve tito's vodka!!! and the seats were larger, 3 rows only..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12