Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Flight reductions

Flight reductions

Looks like Jut Blue is pulling one daily flight from JFK in July and August and one more flight per week in June and September. It also looks like US Airways will be less than daily from Charlotte in September.

Thanks for sharing the information Chadd.

We have just returned last night from our annual spring trip to Aruba Jet blue had canceled and moved our travel dates 3 times before we settled on a date that they did not change. there were 40 empty seats on our flight from JFK to Aruba on April 7th.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by luckylady30 View Post
    We have just returned last night from our annual spring trip to Aruba Jet blue had canceled and moved our travel dates 3 times before we settled on a date that they did not change. there were 40 empty seats on our flight from JFK to Aruba on April 7th.
    jesh, 40 empty seats...could have been filled with happy travelers. What a shame

Quote Originally Posted by luckylady30 View Post
    Any idea why they kept moving your date?
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chadd View Post
    Looks like Jut Blue is pulling one daily flight from JFK in July and August and one more flight per week in June and September. It also looks like US Airways will be less than daily from Charlotte in September.
    When you say less than daily do you mean they will not fly to aruba everyday or they wont have more than one flight per day ?????
    I already have my flights to aruba in november scheduled.....will not be happy if they decide to switch days on me....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

They actually changed my dates of travel, first time changing date of departure to a a day earlier and swithing our flights on day of departure, then they moved date of departure to a day later. so they added 2 days to our trip . ok i could deal witih it, then they moved date of departure again. At that point we worked closely with the bucuti, and Jet blue and settled on different travel dates. these stayed settled..... Actual days had no Jet blue flights coming or going to aruba!

Wow- I hope they don't do that with my dates- they are set in stone and NOT flexible at all.

Effective tomorrow
    AA reduces to one weekly flight in September and 2 weekly in October from JFK
    US cuts two weekly flights in November and December from CLT, still flies more than one per day though.

Thanks Again Chadd ..... your updates are invaluable!!
    Yachting Summer 2011 .... Mainship Sedan Bridge "Knot Geezers"
    Surf Club Aruba
    Delray Beach
    Fort Lauderdale
    Ocean & Surf Clubs Aruba

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast