Aruba Beach

Thread: flights

flights

hi

Does anyone know if there are any Direct flights to Aruba from detroit???

The last 3 times we have flown it has been direct BUT I cannot seem to find any this time

thanks

flights

Hi

Does anyone know if there are any DIRECT flights from Detroit
    Last 3 times we have flown direct BUT I cannot find any!!

thanks

Funny you should ask that???

We thought that there were direct flights from Detroit too but couldn't find any either. We always need to fly somewhere and then continue onto Aruba. We just flew to Florida via Detroit and had a wonderful experience with that airport so we thought this would be a great way to travel to Aruba. We had previously seen a Detroit/Aruba flight but try as we might there does not seem to be a direct flight!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Dependant upon the time of the year you are considering, Apple Vacations has a direct/non-stop charter from Detroit to Aruba. My recollection is that it is available December through May, but don't take that as gospel.

I battle with that all of the time. It is getting harder and harder to put together the flights. Sun Country used to be non-stop. They stopped. ATA used to be non-stop from Midway in Chicago, they stopped Aruba and added Cancun, (which for the life me I do not understand the plane was always packed). We used to get fairly regular service with US Air to Charlotte then Aruba, I am having a hard time finding that one.

All of the American Airlines I find require an overnight!

If you find anything please let me know!!! It is hard to keep track of!

flights

Thanks If I find any non stops I will report them !!!!!!!!!

I struggle and struggle, to the point we used to go to Midway in Chicago and take ATA non-stop. They stopped the route and took on Cancun, yuk! I always have a lay over. The Charter planes have gotten, let's say very dirty, for example, last time we were on one the cloth like paper that was put on the seats for peoples heads, were so filthily, very rough.

Long Sentence!!!

What I do not understand is the main shareholder in Northwest Airlines (the main hub is Detroit), is KLM a wholly owned Dutch airline and with Aruba having such ties to the Dutch and other companies/competitors planes being full, would it not be astute to fill the Northwest planes and make a non-stop flight. The airlines do not think like normal people.