Aruba Beach

Thread: flights to aruba today

flights to aruba today

oh oh flights from boston cancelled today and tomorrow.. what does that mean for me on saturday

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

As long as you have a confirmed seat, it doesn't mean anything for you.

People who have tickets for "x" date, have priority over anyone who has had a flight canceled. That goes for earlier in the day or earlier in the week.

If you have tickets for Saturday, as long as the airport is open, your flight is not canceled, you check in on time and show up in time for your flight, you will be fine.

The last passengers to check in for a flight are often the first to be bumped when a flight is oversold. Check in before you leave for the airport. You KNOW you are going, you are going to Aruba check in as soon as possible before your flight. I think most airlines now it is 24 hours prior.

Following a snow storm in the East a few years back, my in laws were stuck once in St. Martin for four extra days, at their own expense, because they had to fly standby home. All the flights were booked solid, they had to wait until mid-week when there were open seats available to get back to Newark.

If you have any concerns call your airline to ask them for their exact procedures. What time to check in? What time to arrive at the airport?

Last edited by Arubalisa; 01-27-2011 at 03:28 PM.

Thanks for the info ArubaLisa as we too are headed out of Boton Saturday! Can't wait!

Hang in there, it's going to be just fine. (fingers crossed) Have a GREAT trip.
    Pat

My friend that we are going with tomorrow just called she got the confirmation email from jetblue with all the info...shes nervous about the paragraph that says jet blue overbooks and even though you have a reservation you may not have a seat....I said...woooooooo relax I have had these reservations since june...I dont;' they they mean us....at least they better not...I think that is always on there... am I right ????

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Sunworshipper Check In online, I went on new years eve after several days after major storm, Jet Blue Terminal in Boston packed. Most Kiosk not working they had to call extra state police to calm people down. Do yourself a favor do the online check in and then all you have to do is wait in the drop baggage line. After a snow storm the next few days are hectic but you will have no problems. Have a safe flight and i'm leaving Sunday AA.

JRC
    I'm on a flight to Aruba out of JFK in 5 1/2 hours. Can't wait to get out of this snow!

Looks like all our friends from the Boston area will be on their way this morning - 26 degrees and sunny right now - have fun everyone!!!

Yup me and my wife are sitting at the airport in fort lauderdale.. departing at 11:15.. arrival in aruba at 3:15pm. See everybody there.. staying at the marriott surf club.. anybody else?