Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Flights in March

Cool Flights in March

Does anyone know if the flights on Jet Blue from Boston to Aruba go down below $1,000? I've been looking since Jet Blue opened their window for March and for a direct flight they are still very high. Hoping to pay around 500 - 600 for direct flight. Any information would be great.

Our Jet Blue flights generally run around $585. I just keep watching until the numbers are something I can live with. Jet Blue will also give you a credit if the cost goes down and you call them. A few times when I couldn't find a flight at a reasonable cost I booked a package through Expedia.

Look at Delta and United. Jet Blue is high. Booked in March on Delta from Syracuse at $413pp

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum cheryl
    keep watching those flights..check daily if you have to.
    as peg says, if you wind up buying a flight and then the price drops, JB will give you a credit to be used for a future flight.

good luck and welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by cheryl55 View Post
    Does anyone know if the flights on Jet Blue from Boston to Aruba go down below $1,000? I've been looking since Jet Blue opened their window for March and for a direct flight they are still very high. Hoping to pay around 500 - 600 for direct flight. Any information would be great.

Thank you everyone for the advice. I look every morning at the flights. I am hoping they will go down. They have been 1143.00 for a few weeks now. Pegmeister, is your 585 a direct flight? And what time of year do you usually travel to Aruba?

As others have said, keep checking flights. Frankly, the bet prices won't appear until you get closer to March. Maybe around October or November. We go Jan/Feb (from Boston) and I find best prices in November.

Cheryl, yes we fly nonstop from Boston. We usually go twice a year, always in November for Thanksgiving and the other trip is sometime between March and May. I sometimes get obsessed at checking the prices. It's crazy how often they change. Last trip just before I had booked I had checked probably 5 times, was ready to give up, decided one last check and it had dropped from $880 to $485! It helps if you can be flexible on the day of the week you want to travel on. We usually fly out on a Monday or Tuesday.

Boy am I glad I booked when they first opened up their schedule. I paid $424.00 pp rt. just looked much more now

Thank you AndyM. I think one of our problems is we are going from Saturday to Saturday. I will keep checking though.

Thank you Pegmeister for your information. Unfortunately our trip is from Saturday to Saturday so that may be why the flights are higher. I'll keep checking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast