Aruba Beach
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By gaby
  • 1 Post By hmartasin

Thread: Flights-March (Spring Break)

Flights-March (Spring Break)

I know I'm a bit early, but wondered if $580 non-stop was reasonable from NYC to AUA?

I've been watching for a while and it's the lowest I've seen.

Aruba since 1979
    if it is round trip then, yes...not a bad price

Quote Originally Posted by hmartasin View Post
    I know I'm a bit early, but wondered if $580 non-stop was reasonable from NYC to AUA?

Quote Originally Posted by hmartasin View Post

I'm going in March as well. I keep going back and forth on whether I should buy tickets now our wait

We've booked our departing flight for March at $228.00pp. Still watching the return. So far the best price has been $267.00pp. We're hoping to get closer to the departing flight.
    TRIP 15 OCTOBER 2018

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I always say that you should book with a price you are comfortable with. If you play the "airline price game", you could do less or considerably higher. You also might end up with lousy seats, too. Once I am comfortable with a price, I don't second guess if it could be lower and I don't look at the prices after I booked. I only keep checking to make sure they didn't change my seats.

Played with it a bit and ended up booking for $570. Delta non-stop to Aruba and Jet Blue non-stop coming home. (This was for our grandma)

Now we have to wait for SW to come out with their flights as my family is coming from Kansas City!