Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flying from California

Last time we went, June 09, we flew 1st class, Phoenix to Houston, Houston to Aruba, $ 1200pp, this year we will fly coach on the airlines.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Beaches View Post
    Last time we went, June 09, we flew 1st class, Phoenix to Houston, Houston to Aruba, $ 1200pp, this year we will fly coach on the airlines.

The prices I quoted were coach. That was just a quick report from Kayak, so who knows. Sometimes they don't have it all.

Yeah, so now it's time to go strait to Cont. and other resources, good luck and have a great trip!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Beaches View Post

That's close to what we paid for our 1st class seats this year.

Last year when we called the week before - when we were looking at the 5 hour flight to JFK - then a lay over - then another 4.5 hous to Aruba I called & wanted to go first class - they told me $ 6,000.00 per person!! I almost fell off my chair - so when I saw the first classs seats from SFO to Aruba for $ 999.00 per person - I jumped at them!!

It will still be a long day - but at least we can stretch out a little. I like the idea of just staying the night at the airport. We get a free night each year from our credit card - so maybe I'll just save it for our 3rd trip to Aruba!!

Do you get the nice typical international 1st class cabin? Or, since it's not that long of a trip to Aruba, do you usually have the typical domestic style 1st class?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12