Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flying out of Boston

direct flights

I have found direct flights from Boston to Aruba on Saturdays but are there any daily direct returning flights during the week? Please let me know.

Are you saying that I can receive a credit from JetBlue as the price goes down?

We've been going to Aruba since 1995 from Logan and have always taken AA. Although it's true they occasionally change the schedule, it's never been much of a time change - always less than an hour (hope I didn't just jinx myself LOL) and we've never had a cancellation!!

I am, however, hoping that JetBlue will eventually being going there on a more regular basis from Boston.

Enjoy your stay!! Aruba is the BEST!!

AA Flighs

I am a Travel Agent . Taking US AIR can be a good Choice. Jet Blue is very good.
    GO PATS... AA will have direct flights and then change them.

Hello,
    I just returned from Aruba last week. We loved Jet Blue. Yes, we had straight flights from Boston and then returning from Aruba. I will be flying with them again next year.

barracuda
    i haven't had any problems with AA....

flying Sunday to Sunday

My family and I have been lucky with www.cheapcaribbean.com. It is hard to get non-stop flights from Boston from May until October. We have flown Sunday to Sunday in October and November. Jet Blue has a few nonstop but seems to connect in NY mostly. Good luck

Hi everyone, I'm new to this site and have been lurking the past few days.

We're presently in Aruba. Been here for 2 weeks - leaving tomorrow. First week was delightful as far as as the wind is concerned, this week we're getting sand-blasted. Hoping today it calms down a bit. Plenty of sun though.

We flew down on AA (don't ask ). We always fly AA but this had to be the most uncomfortable flight ever. Plus, our flight was delayed 1 and 1/2 hour........as we waited on the runway. Not as far as the weather but the seats we were assigned......way in the 'narrow' back of the place. We were on standby for coach but never heard a word. Anyway, that's another subject.

We always fly midweek, Tuesday or Thursday. We're retired so that's a good perk. My DH looks for the least expensive fare and then we use our miles to upgrade to coach. Unfortunately, we weren't able to do it this trip. Still trying for our return flight home on Thursday.

Flying midweek means we can fly non-stop. Wouldn't fly any other way. We've never flown Jet Blue so I'm interested to hear some of the reviews about the airline.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    We've always flown AA out of boston. Is it my favorite..NO. Have we had problems, yes, yearly in fact. Should be interested in what this april holds. We have 10 people on this non stop in april, 2 babies, so it could be a tough one. Problems included: late departure, runway backups, non-stops turning into 1 stop, missing that conection. WHat have we gotten??? Not much to say the least. We have mileage, and I guess thats why we keep using them. I also think it puts my husband at ease knowing we have the tix and seats we want some 300days in advance. He gets impatience waiting for the jet blue to go on sale. We have paid as much as $800 and as low as 425.00 for AA outa boston.

Thanks to everyone for the great responses. It has been very helpful!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12