Aruba Beach

Thread: Flying out of Chicago - park and fly?

Flying out of Chicago - park and fly?

For those that fly out of Chicago, do you do a park and fly? I've never done this before but noticed some hotels offer up to 14 day parking, I'm not really sure how this works.

I used the Wyndham in Glenview once and was very pleased. Safe parking, nice room and they paid for taxi to and from airport. I don't live in Chicago anymore but still do park n' fly from EWR and BWI. It's been my experience;

1) Company owned hotels (Wyndham, Marriott, Hilton, etc) don't over sell parking capacity. Independent hotels tend to be parking nightmares.

2) If the parking is outside (most are) stay a few miles further than closer to the airport. Jet fuel grim (not as bad an issue these days, but it still happens) can be hard on a cars paint job.

3) Confirm the room rate includes the number of nights you need to park. Extra days can get expensive and who wants confusion the night before you fly out.
    Aruba where the toughest question each day is "where to dine tonight".

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.pnf.com/
    park and fly

www.parksleepfly.com
    park sleep fly

some of these places have awesome deals AND some of those deals might even include a hotel stay over preflight or postflight.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    http://www.pnf.com/
    park and fly

www.parksleepfly.com
    park sleep fly

some of these places have awesome deals AND some of those deals might even include a hotel stay over preflight or postflight.
    The park sleep fly was the website I was looking at and thinking of doing a postflight stay since we are back late at 11:30 pm. Seemed very reasonable.