Aruba Beach

Thread: Flying privately to Aruba?

Flying privately to Aruba?

Hi all! My family loves to travel to Aruba and I was thinking of buying a private jet. Do any of you have any experience with owning a private jet? I read Halogen Guides' decision guide and I found it informative. Has anyone else read this guide? Is it reputable?
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 08-01-2008 at 10:52 PM. Reason: link could be spam

[quote=ilovetotravel;116483]hi all! My family loves to travel to aruba and i was thinking of buying a private jet. Do any of you have any experience with owning a private jet? I read halogen guides' decision guide and i found it informative. Has anyone else read this guide? Is it reputable? Here's the link to the guide. great for you if you can afford a private jet
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 08-01-2008 at 10:54 PM.
    aruba lover 99

45 th trip coming soon

Can't afford a private jet......but once you get one I will be happy to let you know what dates I usually go to Aruba and I would not mind at all flying down with you....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

If you are going to buy a private jet could you do it by Sunday. i would perfer to go with a private jet.
    Next Aruba trip in

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetotravel View Post
    Hi all! My family loves to travel to Aruba and I was thinking of buying a private jet. Do any of you have any experience with owning a private jet? I read Halogen Guides' decision guide and I found it informative. Has anyone else read this guide? Is it reputable?
    My boss also has a private jet. Cesna Citation. He travels regularly to Aruba for business. He says it is much easier to travel if you can afford it. No hassles, no delays, etc, etc.

Regarding your question I think you first need to know what type of aircraft and where the aircraft will staying at. That is, where do you want its hangar to be.
    * Where are you going to register it.
    * When making trips to Aruba, how long are going to stay? One week, one month or one year)

I don't have any experience in owning an aircraft, but I do have some friends who does. I could ask them for you.

I know Aruba has a good space for private aircrafts and they have a seperate terminal at the south side of the airport as well for all private planes.

I know that you'll need your insurance certificates, airworthyness certificates, etc to be granted landing. You'll need to supply the Aruba Civil Aviation all those documents no less then 2 working days before your scheduled flight. After that you'll need to get their ok before you can effect the flight.

If you have more questions you can pm me and I'll be happy to help.