Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Frustrated With AA - Boston to Aruba

Frustrated With AA - Boston to Aruba

It looks as though American Airlines is doing everything they can to discourage us from flying their airline from Boston to Aruba. The non-stop on Fridays is gone. The San Juan option uses a little prop plane on the second leg that we won't go on. The New York option uses a small plane to NYC, no thanks. Miami is the only viable option, and likely gets you in at 10:00 PM. Oh, by the way...the price for that option is up. Looks like we, for the first time, will have to fly someone else. Bye-bye American....can we purchase a toaster with our remaining frequent flyer miles?

Suggestions out there?
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

looks like it is going to be a little difficult to get a "cheap" flight outta any airline to Aruba. I have been looking every day for the chance that I would be able to find airfare under $1,000-the reality of it is probably slim to none. Pretty frustrating....can blame the cost of fuel I am sure as one....we'll get there in January though even if we have to paddle LOL!!!

Happy airline hunting, if I find something I will let everyone know...

I to am frustrated with AA out of Boston, been flying with them to Aruba for over 20 yrs. What can we do ?
    aruba lover 99

45 th trip coming soon

unfortunatly "we" cannot do much...well really the only thing we can do is not fly them...then as sales drop maybe a last ditch effort with lower fares. airlines know we'll pay though to get to our destinations so we're damned if we do and damned if we don't so to speak..LOL

We are going to Aruba 5/18-5/25.. flying Us airways out of Boston, non-stop both ways.

I Flew Jet Blue Out Of Boston In April - Non-stop For $400 Per Person Round Trip. The Plane Had Many Empty Seats Both Ways.

Joanie A

I am thinking that because we are going in January that the rates are higher because of the time of season. Not sure entirely about that though, just a thought.

[quote=rob o;109487]It looks as though American Airlines is doing everything they can to discourage us from flying their airline from Boston to Aruba. The non-stop on Fridays is gone.

Rob could this just be thier seasonal schedule May thru Sept?

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    AA is also screwing passagers flying from Newark. On my flight to Aruba on April 4th, I departed at 8 am and didn't get into Aruba until 10 pm. A 7 hour layover in San Juan. What a pain. Coming home last week atleast I only had a 2 hour layover in Miami but I had to depart Aruba at 7:30 am leaving for the airport at 5:30 am.

Yeah....and San Juan uses that lovely prop plane.

Aruba Tourism needs to do something or casual travelers will go elsewhere.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast