Aruba Beach
Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By cindyo
  • 2 Post By SkiChris
  • 2 Post By Retagger
  • 1 Post By ~Amy~

Thread: Global entry (Cindyo & Rob O 10/4/14)

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

Global entry (Cindyo & Rob O 10/4/14)

Ok folks LOG IN RIGHT NOW

GET THESE CARDS!
    the time saved was incredible. We estimate we shaved an hour off our U.S. Customs wait. When entering go to the right and use the Global entry kiosks!!!!

Hi Cindy - I knew you'd love the cards on your first "fast pass" through immigration hall. And don't forget the added bonus that with Global Entry, you were not required to fill out the Blue Immigration form. (that's my favorite benefit of the card)

Regarding Global Entry, my wife and I both applied online last Tuesday and were notified on Thursday to sign-in on the GOES system and schedule an interview date. Our interview dates are scheduled for this Tuesday! If anyone is near the Newark (EWR) processing center, there is virtually no wait to obtain an interview date.
    Last edited by Retagger; 10-05-2015 at 01:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiChris View Post
    And don't forget the added bonus that with Global Entry, you were not required to fill out the Blue Immigration form. (that's my favorite benefit of the card)
    With the new Automated Passport Conrol kiosks that were installed at major airports last year that includes Aruba (everyone uses these - do not need a Golobal Entry card), no one has to fill out the U.S. Customs card (blue form) any longer. In our last couple of trips to Europe and the last few trips to Aruba we used the APC kiosks.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018