Aruba Beach
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Global Entry just applied

They do have appointments 7 days per week at Newark Airport.

Check back tonight to check the status. By tonight, it should changed to "Pending". In about one week, it should change to "Conditional Approval Notification", this is when you have the option to schedule your appointment by date and time.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I tried to send you a PM, Retagger, but you're at your limit, lol. Anyway, it says "pending". Now once they give the conditional approval, do they give you a website to make your app't or do you have to call Newark Airport? In other words, is there a link you can go to and see what's good for an app't

@Gagby - I just deleted some emails and now have room.

You sign back onto the same website that you set up your account and where you can see your status. Once your application has been approved, only then can you see what dates and times are available.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Great, thanks so much. It was a bit complicated about what documents. I put the passport, then it said do you want to add more, i hit next, it went back, i put the passport in again, it said it was duplicated, i deleted the 2nd one, hit next and it went through. doing my husband's was easier cause i figured out everything i was doing wrong the first time by the time i got to his, lol. hopefully we can get the card before we leave for Aruba.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Glad you got it through!
    in RI it took 2 months start to finish. They didn't have 7 days a week appts available so you probably can get thru faster.
    My daughters have their appt on Nov 12th, again 2 months wait.
    well at least they'll have it for Christmas visit.

Newark appts are open 7 days a week including holidays, from 7 to 9 pm. Maybe that's why it's faster. At least when I looked at the location, those were the hours it posted. We'll see. We have 49 days til we leave.

I usually don't praise government agencies that much, but the Newark Airport branch has their act together. I had a pleasant experience. Considering that that are open everyday, including holidays for 14 hours per day, they do a great job.

Philadelphia Airport has appointments 7 days a week. Very easy to schedule. We also received emails that our status was changed to Conditional. We are going next Thursday.

--Update--

I received my Global Entry Id Card in yesterday's mail. It took three (3) days from the date of my interview to receiving the card.

A total of 19 days from the online application to receiving the Global Entry Id Card. A very easy and fast process.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast