Aruba Beach
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Global Entry just applied

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    It needs frequent use😎

Quote Originally Posted by Retagger View Post
    --Update--

I received my Global Entry Id Card in yesterday's mail. It took three (3) days from the date of my interview to receiving the card.

A total of 19 days from the online application to receiving the Global Entry Id Card. A very easy and fast process.

You do not need the card to use Global Entry. Went for "interview" at noon today and received an email at about 3:00pm stating that I was approved to use Global entry system immediately.

Yes you are correct
    your Passport will be tagged as approved

Quote Originally Posted by arubayankee View Post
    You do not need the card to use Global Entry. Went for "interview" at noon today and received an email at about 3:00pm stating that I was approved to use Global entry system immediately.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    now is it true that if you fly domestic, you can get into a pre-approved TSA line and not wait in the regular lines? or is this only good for entering the US. someone told me that it works for domestic, too.

Yes - you have to enter your assigned Global Entry Number in your profile or while checking in on line, in space marked - "KNOWN TRAVELER NUMBER"

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    When you say profile, do you mean on the airline's website?

Yes
    Domestic = you stroll thru
    no removal of belt, change, lap top out etc.....

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    now is it true that if you fly domestic, you can get into a pre-approved TSA line and not wait in the regular lines? or is this only good for entering the US. someone told me that it works for domestic, too.

When buying your tix on line you can also enter your Known traveler number

Quote Originally Posted by arubayankee View Post
    Yes - you have to enter your assigned Global Entry Number in your profile or while checking in on line, in space marked - "KNOWN TRAVELER NUMBER"

just got our conditional approval. we have an appointment for tomorrow nite. keep you posted!!!

Got approved, total time from application to interview was 13 days. I can't seem to find in profile on United where to put the number. I guess I have to call them, right? Since I already bought the tickets a while ago, that ship has sailed. Or when printing boarding pass will there be a spot to put it. I'd prefer profile. If anyone has United & knows, help, lol

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast