Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mdoeden

Thread: Global Entry and Luggage Questions @ Aruba Airport

Global Entry and Luggage Questions @ Aruba Airport

We are getting Global Entry in August, with a trip booked for December. We will be able to skip the customs line. The other hangup is the luggage drop off. We fly carry on only to avoid that. The lines can get very long. Sometimes there are so many people in there, you can't even keep track of what line you need to be in. I wouldn't mind checking a bag if I didn't have to wait an hour in the terminal to drop them off. Of course, how much do you really need other than some shorts and shirts Has anyone seen any improvement in the luggage drop off area?

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    we have global entry and our return home is usually middle of December. We also only do carry on (we have a washer/dryer where we stay). I have a problem checking bags because of retrieving them at Newark Airport (which is always a pain). When I get home because we already went through Customs in Aruba, I want to walk out the door. By that time, after spending so much time in the Aruba Airport, the last thing I want to do is spend more time in another airport.

with global entry you still have to go through customs,just a different line