Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Good Customer Serivce from Delta

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Texting is a nice offer. Agree with CEO would not want to listen to a bunch of people on their phones, especially the people who are loud and need everyone around them to hear their conversations. Getting excited to try Delta, have a feeling I will become a regular customer

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Got notified today when checking-in for my flight to Minneapolis tomorrow about the new Whats App, I-message & Facebook messenger service.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Flew Delta first time from BDL-ATL-AUA and also returning home in October. I cannot say enough about how WONDERFUL Delta was. I totally enjoyed everything and everyone associated with Delta. Gate Agents thanked us by name as we boarded, flight attendants looked very sharp and professional, always happy and cheerful, great snacks, meals, etertainment choices etc. Hope to fly Delta again, great experience

Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post
    We have no "direct" flights from Bradley (BDL) always hoping they get one.
    I would love a direct flight!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12