Aruba Beach
Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By Chrisinhouston
  • 2 Post By Chrisinhouston
  • 1 Post By crimms

Thread: Got a pretty good fare from Houston

Got a pretty good fare from Houston

My wife booked the tickets the other night, we only got the idea to come back to Aruba a few days earlier. United still has a direct on Saturdays and we live close to IAH Bush airport so we got that flight, December 10th to 17th. Worked out to $441 per ticket. We are using miles from our Mileage Plus accounts to move up to first class. Having the direct flight is so much better than flying from Houston to Newark and having to get a hotel for the night and then flying to Aruba.

Excellent! Congrats! Love to hear when people get great deals and have miles to upgrade to First Class. Enjoy!
    Back to Aruba in

That's our week too. We are doing 8th-17th. Staying at Aruba Beach Club during your week. Where are you staying, any excursions planned?

Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    Excellent! Congrats! Love to hear when people get great deals and have miles to upgrade to First Class. Enjoy!
    Really Great deal. Congratulations

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Great price especially for that time of year. You are so lucky to be able to fly direct, on my wish list that our airport will someday get direct flights back (BDL). Enjoy first class!

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    That's our week too. We are doing 8th-17th. Staying at Aruba Beach Club during your week. Where are you staying, any excursions planned?
    We are staying in town at the Marriott Renaissance, not sure if we will be in the marina hotel or next to the water. My wife has pretty high status with Marriott and sometimes when we check in we find out we've been upgraded. We tend to like being in town and exploring and while we go out to the private island we also drive to other beaches and sights.

Still working out an itinerary. I tend to get out early to take pictures, my wife is planning on taking a real break from work and relax!

We are planning the same, a little exploring but mainly taking that break and relaxing on the beach.

We love Aruba Beach Club. Still go there after we no longer have time share. what a great place.
    Sean and Susan

Great price I love to hear there are still good fares somewhere!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ