Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone flown Air Tran from Boston

Has anyone flown Air Tran from Boston

Jer Blue is

Jet Blue is now $600 for the January dates my daughter needs to join me in Aruba. I know there is a chance they may go down (my flights have already gone down $40), but Air Tran is only $461 and the travel times are about the same, both have connections.
    If anyone has used Air Tran, I would appreciate your opinion.

Thanks in advance,
    Jackie G

my son used air tran from dallas to boston and he said it was a great flight, loved the plane. He usually travels on delta or us air
    Next Aruba trip in

Aruba since 1979
    am i correct in assuming air tran from boston to ATL or MCO and then on to AUA?

we have flown Air Tran from MCO 2x and it was fine.

Smile

I will be flying Air Tran in 2 weeks. $166 for a 1 way wasn't bad at all. I looked tonight and it would have been over $800 round trip instead of $330. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Andrea, these flights stop in bwi. I don't think I've ever connected through bwi, but it must be better than New York.

Jackie

Quote Originally Posted by jackieg View Post
    Andrea, these flights stop in bwi. I don't think I've ever connected through bwi, but it must be better than New York.

Jackie
    Right now all of the Airtran flights arrive/depart from the same concourse. They will soon be moving over to share gates with southwest, I don't know if they will all be in the same concourse at that point or not.

I have flown Air Tran a few times...It is nothing like Jet Blue....Air Tran seats are comfortable (I am always in the middle!)..and the staff is always nice....To save the extra money I would book it! Just bring and ipod and a good book!!

also check out bing.com travel- it will tell if you flights are going up or down!

We were booked on Airtran for this past Sept.

They made so many flight changes and seat changes it made my head spin.

When they changed it the last time-- i canceled and rebooked on USAir for a cheaper rate.

If booking the Airtran- (well any airline for that matter) keep checking the status of the flight to see if any changes have been made, Including seat assignments.

Thank you all for your insight. It turns out she had some concerns about take off times to Aruba and landing times back to Boston, so I ended up booking USAir for $511. It was just a few dollars more than Air Tran and much more convenient for her.

Jackie

for $150.00 more go direct on JetBlue. Keep an eye out and if prices go down, you call and get a credit as many times as they go down... Direct in Winter is better than any connecting flights ...I fly from Boston to Aruba two or three times a winter and have been stuck at airports because I didn't take the direct flight....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast