Aruba Beach
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By EdandLiz

Thread: Holy moly... Check out american airlines pricing... $101 wow

Arashi Beach, Baby Beach, San Nicholas, Oranjestad, Noord.. Basically the whole dang island!

Holy moly... Check out american airlines pricing... $101 wow

Ok, so if you really want to come to Aruba and are flexible, check out their flights! We are heading back to FL for a couple of months and I almost fell off my chair!!!!

I booked June 7th 1 way... Leave Aruba 10:00 into MIA around 1:00 pm... now we ONLY book one way tickets... but you book 2 ways... drumroll....

$101 ONE WAY AUA-MIA per person.

I checked the same day MIA-AUA same day now HOLD ON $67 one way on the last flight (you get in around 8:30 at night)....

May is having similar pricing from MIA.... Seems like the Tues/Wed flights are SUPER CHEAP!
    Ed and Liz Ginocchio Golden Reef Hospitality - Your Aruba Dream Mgmt. Rental Vacation Homes
    We manage your home just like it was our own! www.myarubadreamvilla.com

OMG... that is incredible ... now I am googling more to see if I can fit another trip in.

Quote Originally Posted by EdandLiz View Post
    Ok, so if you really want to come to Aruba and are flexible, check out their flights! We are heading back to FL for a couple of months and I almost fell off my chair!!!!

I booked June 7th 1 way... Leave Aruba 10:00 into MIA around 1:00 pm... now we ONLY book one way tickets... but you book 2 ways... drumroll....

$101 ONE WAY AUA-MIA per person.

I checked the same day MIA-AUA same day now HOLD ON $67 one way on the last flight (you get in around 8:30 at night)....

May is having similar pricing from MIA.... Seems like the Tues/Wed flights are SUPER CHEAP!

Arashi Beach, Baby Beach, San Nicholas, Oranjestad, Noord.. Basically the whole dang island!
    I just checked... May 3-10 Miami / Aruba Round Trip $168 American
    Ed and Liz Ginocchio Golden Reef Hospitality - Your Aruba Dream Mgmt. Rental Vacation Homes
    We manage your home just like it was our own! www.myarubadreamvilla.com

Great prices in May from DC as well, wish we could take advantage. Thanks for posting, I always like looking for deals.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Me too. Can't fit another trip in since we are going in June..
    Maybe Nov. ???
    Will keep looking and again thank you. Keep posting with such good deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    Great prices in May from DC as well, wish we could take advantage. Thanks for posting, I always like looking for deals.

Senior Member LeaveTheKidsWithMom's Avatar
    I noticed yesterday, I was checking the price of our already booked flights (I don't know why I do that ), came up with $233pp round trip American, we already booked with Aruba Airlines at $352pp. Still happy with $352 but...

Wow! Great price!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ