Aruba Beach

Thread: How bad to change planes in ny

How bad to change planes in ny

We are flying Boston to NY, NY to Aruba, usually never like to do stops but this was the only flight at the time now of course there is a non stop flight but don't feel like paying another 400.00 (4 tickets) we are flying end of March so hopefully weather shouldn't be too much of an issue.

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Just make sure you have adequate time for your luggage to be safely transferred from one flight to the next.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Baby beach, natural bridge, palm beach, California Lighthouse
    I actually did this twice last year with Jetblue. We had no problems got of the plane and the next gate was nearby. If your flying a connecting flight usually you do not have to worry about your luggage following you. Have a nice trip

Give yourself as much time as possible between your flights. While only having to spend 30 or 40 minutes at the airport may sound like a great idea, it can lead to a lot of problems. If you have the opportunity to get to the JFK 90 minutes or more before the flight to aruba, do it.

We have 90 min between flights so hopefully we should be ok. Plus I always take a change of clothes in my carryon just in case. And all you really need is a bathing suit right.

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by sunworshipperII View Post
    We have 90 min between flights so hopefully we should be ok. Plus I always take a change of clothes in my carryon just in case. And all you really need is a bathing suit right.
    Bathing suit, charge card and toothbrush!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Aruba since 1979
    we have connected thru NY (JFK) numerous times and have never had a problem and have always found it easy.

it was always boston to jfk to aruba on america airlines
    the gate where we arrived at jfk was a very short walk to the gate where the aruba flight was located.
    easy

also too a duty free shop nearby where we could get our Baileys and Kahlua and J&B

never did the connection at JFK on jet blue though.

90 minutes is a good amount of time.

happy trails
    andrea

Jet Blue has a great new terminal at JFK, that should be fine. I have not flown out of their new terminal yet but there is a massive marketing blitze on all the subways here in NY. I have heard its really nice.