Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: How I buy airline tickets

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Quote Originally Posted by devilsangel7681 View Post
    We will also be there from June 6th to the 18th at the Costa Linda and then at the Renaissance Suites. Our time share at the Costa Linda is from the 6th to the 13th and our Renaissance starts the 13th to the 20th.

Adding to this - flights with American out of DFW were around $890 when we booked on Jan. 28th. Usually they are not this high, more like $500-600. I know Friday to Friday is rough so we usually like to stay longer than just 1 week and fly out on an odd day. We are flying out a Wednesday this year and it was a little cheaper. We booked first class though so I don't know what the cost difference was. 1 trip a year splurge!
    We are flying First as well. Got RT on Delta for $920 but had 45,000 miles so got $150 off 3 tickets. Made the price for first same as coach. What room are you in at Costa Linda. We should be in 406 since the owner we bought from owns this room. Don't know what room at Ren, paid for ocean view but never know. Where in Texas are you from? We should get a drink.

Costa Linda, Renaissance Ocean Suites, any place where there is a beach and tiki hut I am good 8)
    Quote Originally Posted by arubabob View Post
    We are flying First as well. Got RT on Delta for $920 but had 45,000 miles so got $150 off 3 tickets. Made the price for first same as coach. What room are you in at Costa Linda. We should be in 406 since the owner we bought from owns this room. Don't know what room at Ren, paid for ocean view but never know. Where in Texas are you from? We should get a drink.
    I can't remember our room number . My parents and in laws are staying with us, too. We definitely need to plan a drink! Maybe we can get on the forum closer to our date and figure out a time and place.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12