Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 174

Thread: How much did you pay for a ticket to AUA?

  1. #31
    Senior Member danadog56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    everywhere and anywhere
    Posts
    2,798
    Cindyo-- Yeah, I may whine about the price of the tickets, but in the end I will pay what ever I have to. It's all about the island isn't it ??
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

  2. #32
    Senior Member Arubalisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Any Aruba beach...
    Posts
    13,177
    I looked today for June 2009 and we are talking right now $1000+ pp for airfare...too rich for our blood when we can drive to Florida and take a cruise. NOT what we want to do, but a vacation option nonetheless.

  3. #33
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    29
    I just booked for our first ever trip to Aruba! Coming up in three months (November '08) it was $723 each but my cousin is getting married during the week of our trip so I had to amend the itinerary and find a flight off the island to Florida and then another back home to New York (not cheap) before all this our total was $330 - it seemed foolish not to go

  4. #34
    Senior Member rob o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    I looked today for June 2009 and we are talking right now $1000+ pp for airfare...too rich for our blood when we can drive to Florida and take a cruise. NOT what we want to do, but a vacation option nonetheless.
    Say it ain't so Arubalisa...you HAVE to go to Aruba. Is that price to/from Atlanta?

    I swear....I'll start a thread making a collection to get you to Aruba. Maybe I'll even find a way to make donations tax deductable!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com



  5. #35
    Senior Member Arubalisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Any Aruba beach...
    Posts
    13,177
    Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    Say it ain't so Arubalisa...you HAVE to go to Aruba. Is that price to/from Atlanta?

    I swear....I'll start a thread making a collection to get you to Aruba. Maybe I'll even find a way to make donations tax deductable!
    Yes that fare is from ATL. Just looked and it was $1,269.30 pp. I appreciate your generous offer...but let's think positive...Something has to give in this economy.

  6. #36
    Senior Member rob o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Yes that fare is from ATL. Just looked and it was $1,269.30 pp. I appreciate your generous offer...but let's think positive...Something has to give in this economy.
    The offer remains! I see that last year it was $440? Price of gas, huh.

    It will go down.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com



  7. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    60
    Booked two weeks ago with AA for this December 4-11, non-stop BOS-AUA-BOS at $276+tax/etc. (around $350/ea total)

    Traveling mid-week (if you can) certainly helps keep the prices down.

  8. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    75
    chs4 - that's ridiculously cheap for such short timing. unbelievable!!!!

    arubalisa - couldn't you travel to MIA and fly for cheaper? i bet you're hamstrung in ATL by delta's dominance.

  9. #39
    Senior Member Arubalisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Any Aruba beach...
    Posts
    13,177
    Quote Originally Posted by arubaness View Post
    arubalisa - couldn't you travel to MIA and fly for cheaper? i bet you're hamstrung in ATL by delta's dominance.
    I just looked again and American through Miami is $870. Much cheaper than $1269 for coach on Delta.

    Discounted business class (first class for AUA) on DL is only $1419. If we could afford that X 3, it would be a no brainer.

    Delta does not yet show discounted fare classes, so I am praying that that is where the difference comes in.

  10. #40
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    18
    We paid a total of $420 roundtrip pp, thats WITH all the taxes and fees. We used US Airways from Bradley in Hartford, CT, with one stop over in Charlotte, NC.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO