Aruba Beach
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: How much did you pay for a ticket to AUA?

Quote Originally Posted by karebear70 View Post
    We paid a total of $420 roundtrip pp, thats WITH all the taxes and fees. We used US Airways from Bradley in Hartford, CT, with one stop over in Charlotte, NC.
    You were very lucky! To fly out of BDL now on USAir (or any airline for that matter), you're looking at $575 RT and up! We opted to fly out of BOS for our January trip to save $180/pp, even though BDL is much closer for us. While we are paying more for parking at BOS, with 4 of us going, we will still save Big $$.

Purchased in March from Boston r/t for 409 ea leaving aug 11th woohoo. Looks like the same tickets are around 600 now and we can check our luggage without paying if it's not to heavy.

We have paid U$ 285 from Caracas - AUA - CARACAS p/p.

plus tax (US$ 35,00)

Alto Vista Chapel, Renaissance Island, Arashi Beach

Thumbs up Aruba Airfare

Thank you Arubaness for your tip on yapta.com. They tracked the flight I was interested in and sent me an e-mail when the flight dropped $60 per person.Wow! I booked right away!

Nice!

fyi jetblue allows unlimited calls for refund right up to deptarture. i called 2x and saved 100/ticket

iguan joes fishes and more just being there
    Booked last February. Out of Birmingham, Alabama thru Charlotte then Aruba. $1150.00 for 2. US Air. Shows to be over $2400.00 now.

California Light House Area Rogers Beach Manchebo Beach

Cool Airfare from LAX

Airfares are crazy now but I booked on AA for $690 from Los Angeles; not too bad. I'm really looking forward to my first trip there in two weeks!
    Will

I think I already posted in this Thread but my $684 JFK=AUA has gone down $150....every time fare drops I call and get credit (60, 40, 20, 10, 20.

Banned
    We just booked a week ago Boston to AUA for next June on American for $399.40 total each adult ticket including ALL taxes and fees. Connect Miami. I will travel to Boston to visit friends and then go from there. Staying at the Dutch.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast