Aruba Beach
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: How much did you pay for a ticket to AUA?

Quote Originally Posted by bishop View Post
    We just booked a week ago Boston to AUA for next June on American for $399.40 total each adult ticket including ALL taxes and fees. Connect Miami.
    Today I checked Atlanta- Miami- Aruba in June on American and the tickets were over $900 per person.
    It 's living here and wanting to go to Aruba.

I went to aruba this past april and paid 409 round trip for direct from boston to aruba on jet blue.

Joanie a

My wife and I paid $1,090 total taxes included, from Boston to Aruba. We bought the tickets back in May. I checked a couple days ago on their website and the total was $220 cheaper, so I called Jetblue and now I have a $220 credit towards a future flight! Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    Say it ain't so Arubalisa...you HAVE to go to Aruba. Is that price to/from Atlanta?

I swear....I'll start a thread making a collection to get you to Aruba. Maybe I'll even find a way to make donations tax deductable!
    My mind is at ease, my heart is extremely happy.
    The discounted fares for our dates were finally available today from Atlanta to Aruba for $615.30. We were willing to pay that much. Our family is now booked for Aruba for June.

Even more fortunate for us, with Delta's new "pay with miles" feature, we were able to use FF miles towards payment of our flights so one ticket was $265 and the other $415 .

The last I checked the only FF tickets available in June were 90,000 miles and we only had about 45000 miles between the 3 of us. So... the miles were put to good use. All told, we paid about $1300 for three tickets. Again, in the overall scheme of things, in this economy, with the price of fuel, imo, a very fair price for fares.

Thank you Rob from the bottom of my heart for your kind offer.

Aruba since 1979
    glad that you got your tix, and that you were able to use miles towards your fares.paul and i are hoping to plan a spring trip to aua (if the wallet permits)what are your dates?andrea
    Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    My mind is at ease, my heart is extremely happy.
    The discounted fares for our dates were finally available today from Atlanta to Aruba for $615.30. We were willing to pay that much. Our family is now booked for Aruba for June.

Even more fortunate for us, with Delta's new "pay with miles" feature, we were able to use FF miles towards payment of our flights so one ticket was $265 and the other $415 .

The last I checked the only FF tickets available in June were 90,000 miles and we only had about 45000 miles between the 3 of us. So... the miles were put to good use. All told, we paid about $1300 for three tickets. Again, in the overall scheme of things, in this economy, with the price of fuel, imo, a very fair price for fares.

Thank you Rob from the bottom of my heart for your kind offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    glad that you got your tix, and that you were able to use miles towards your fares.paul and i are hoping to plan a spring trip to aua (if the wallet permits)what are your dates?andrea
    We won't go until after school is out in order to stay in Aruba for more than 7 days.

Our dates are June 17 - June 29. Would love to see you and Paul there.

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    We've used that "pay with miles" feature on Northwest Airlines a couple of times now. It's great - only a few miles used and usually half price airfare.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

1172, which includes all taxes and fees.
    There is no direct flight, so that is Chicago to NC and then Aruba.

We used to book from Hartford, CT. Now we are in Oregon. Paid $1400. for two. However, Flying to Orlando first and staying at Disney for 3 nights and then on to Aruba. The flight is just too long for one day. Coming home it will take 15 hrs. including layovers. *cry* I was considering doing Fiji, but believe it or not, it was STILL more expensive from OR. ARUBA, here we come! Leaving for Orlando in 3 days.

we have a group of I think its 48 people
    a friend did all the work got our airfrom 2000.00 to about 500.00 pp
    looking over some of the prices I'm glad we booked at 500.00
    going in March 09

flying from Pittsburgh, PA is awful anymore!!
    Last edited by monewcamp; 09-06-2008 at 09:45 AM. Reason: add date of trip

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast