Aruba Beach
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Chrisinhouston
  • 1 Post By Traceyd14
  • 1 Post By WaltVB
  • 1 Post By ~Amy~

Thread: I love my travel agent (my wife)

Banned

I love my travel agent (my wife)

When my wife booked our tickets from upcoming Houston to Aruba trip she used miles to upgrade to first class for outgoing leg of the trip. There weren't any seats available for a mileage upgrade for the return flight but plenty of seats were available should they be released. Sure enough this week she notices one seat available for 25000 miles so she texts me if I think she should go for it. She felt the odds of another seat being released would happen. So I agreed and she upgraded me first. Then on Friday she had an early flight home from her work project in Salt Lake City and was up at 4am getting dressed and ready to go to the airport and happened to check our Aruba return flight and one more seat was released so she grabbed it. And what makes it all worthwhile is she had just gotten 50,000 bonus miles from some promotion with United for flying so many trips last month so the mileage reward was totally unexpected, it's like it was meant to be!

She makes a great travel agent!

Flying first class is always a nice treat. Your wife must be a patient woman. I always get too nervous to wait and end up paying more.

First class is the only way to fly. Great job by your travel agent!

Nice!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    First class is the only way to fly. Great job by your travel agent!

Ditto to both!!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- South Beach, FL: Feb. 2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018