Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By corona

Thread: Immigration Cards Before Landing Not After

Immigration Cards Before Landing Not After

Spent the greater part of yesterday afternoon into evening making my way to this gorgeous, beautiful country. Originating in Trinidad I had to fly into Curcao to catch a connecting flight to Aruba. The flight over was with Insel and I was most pleased to see that they added more bigger aircraft to their fleet. Just wish that they could have provided the immigration cards before landing. Last night we had to ask for them when we got to immigration and had to fill them out in the immigration hall. Apart from that, it was a pleasant trip and I am REALLY REALLY Glad to be back on Aruba after two years.

Aruba since 1979
    have a wonderful time in aruba

when we flew in once, the airline (aa) had run out of immigration cards, so it was an inconvenience having to ask for them and fill them out while in line at immigration hall.

enjoy!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by vallond View Post
    Spent the greater part of yesterday afternoon into evening making my way to this gorgeous, beautiful country. Originating in Trinidad I had to fly into Curcao to catch a connecting flight to Aruba. The flight over was with Insel and I was most pleased to see that they added more bigger aircraft to their fleet. Just wish that they could have provided the immigration cards before landing. Last night we had to ask for them when we got to immigration and had to fill them out in the immigration hall. Apart from that, it was a pleasant trip and I am REALLY REALLY Glad to be back on Aruba after two years.

After reading on the board a couple of years ago that not all flights pass out the immigration cards, I picked up a couple of spare cards on our next trip. We had always gotten them on the flight, and it never dawned on me that we might not. I keep them with our passports, so I always have them. So far, I've not needed them, but I'm glad I have them just in case.
    No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem
    Next Aruba trip in
    Loving Aruba Since Honeymoon 1984

Aruba since 1979
    Great idea.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    I think I will ask for extra cards this year as well. Last year we did not get them on our flight and a very nice security officer at the airport gave us some to fill out. This was the first time we encountered this and we always fly Usair, maybe it is something new they do (or not do)