Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Immigration forms online https://edcardaruba.aw

Aruba since 1979

Thumbs up Immigration forms online https://edcardaruba.aw

https://edcardaruba.aw
    https://edcardaruba.aw/Application/stepone

embarkation and disembarkation online form(s)

trying to understand how this will speed up the process or is it just a convenience thing?

Aruba since 1979
    well, the immigration agent will not have to take the immigration card, tear off part and return it with the passport.

also

aruba visitors will not have to fill out the form on the plane. (which usually interrupt my nap)

and it will be more efficient....(legibility)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba-Mark View Post
    trying to understand how this will speed up the process or is it just a convenience thing?

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    But when we did the happy flow, the woman just took the whole slip & gave us nothing back, no one anything back. My friend who came in on another day said the same thing. The agent took it & then she went through the happy flow line & scanned her passport.

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    But when we did the happy flow, the woman just took the whole slip & gave us nothing back, no one anything back. My friend who came in on another day said the same thing. The agent took it & then she went through the happy flow line & scanned her passport.
    Same thing for us in Sept. I did the automated passport reader (Happy Flow line) and my husband had to do the manual line. Neither one of us got the usual "stub" back that you hand in at departure.
    ~Amy~
    "The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts." - - Marcus Aurelius

Playa del Carmen, MX: March 2017
    34th trip to Aruba: May 2017
    Munich, Salzburg, Prague: June/July 2017
    35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018

Aruba since 1979

The Happy Flow is awesome. But you need the chip in the passport. Amy... I was like you. Went right through. Robin didn't have the chip so she was in line with your husband. LOL. Eventually... all passports will have the chips so I would hope that eventually we'll fly right though immigration. But then there is still that Venezuela issue which will linger since they are reliant on oil exports to feed their people.

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    I just arrived yesterday and we had the same experience. It was very easy and fast. Regarding the chip in your passport to use Happy Flow, one of my friends who was with us, did not have a chip in her passport (it is 9 years old) scanned her passport with no problems.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Our passports were pinged when we received global entry status but no one even looked or asked. The agent just said you left, you right without even looking at passports.

I would love to hear from anyone who successfully utilized this on-line form. I can just picture myself filling out the form, getting to immigration, and having an electronic screw-up that forces me to step out of line to fill out the paper version. Call me skeptical until I start hearing success stories.

Maybe I'll try in in a few weeks, but it will be "belt and suspenders". I'll do the electronic submission, but will have the paper version filled out and ready.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennwner@gmail.com

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast