Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Immigration forms online https://edcardaruba.aw

We used this last week and I'm glad I did. Easier to do at home with the passports in front of you. No hassle on the plane, and we sailed right through immigration faster than ever.

Rhys

We used them a few weeks ago and didn't see any difference as far as going through immigration - in fact, they barely looked at the form and didn't even take it. The passport scanner is what I believe speeds up the process.

It was nice to not have to worry about filling them out on the plane though while everyone else was looking for pens. LOL!
    ~Amy~
    "The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts." - - Marcus Aurelius

San Fran/Napa Valley - Sept. 2016
    Barcelona, Mallorca, and Andorra - Nov. 2016
    Seattle - Dec. 2016
    34th trip to Aruba - Feb/March 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post
    We used this last week and I'm glad I did. Easier to do at home with the passports in front of you. No hassle on the plane, and we sailed right through immigration faster than ever.

Rhys
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    We used them a few weeks ago and didn't see any difference as far as going through immigration - in fact, they barely looked at the form and didn't even take it. The passport scanner is what I believe speeds up the process.

It was nice to not have to worry about filling them out on the plane though while everyone else was looking for pens. LOL!
    My husband, the holder of the pen, the filler outer of the paperwork agrees.

Yea I think I will fill this out online before I leave. I hate filling out those forms when I'm on the plane after I've had a couple of wines or screwdrivers. So what do you do print the form and take it with you?

Aruba since 1979
    hey there ace

from the site it says:

The online application consists of a few easy steps:
    • Complete your application online
    • Submit your application
    • Review your application
    • Print if desire
    • Receive confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    Yea I think I will fill this out online before I leave. I hate filling out those forms when I'm on the plane after I've had a couple of wines or screwdrivers. So what do you do print the form and take it with you?

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    we are going to do that, too. how long prior do you need to do it or how long prior to leaving SHOULD you do it?

I did ours a week or two in advance. I printed out the form and handed it to the guy in immigration and he said "thanks, but we don't need that, it's in the computer".

Oh that's great you don't even have to print it. I'm going to do it today! THX All..

I will be doing them in advance as well.
    Thank you

I'll follow this thread. I saw this just before we traveled to Aruba in Feb 2016 but last minute saw it would take up to 48 hours. We filled out the card on the plane, but when we arrived someone just collected them from everyone before you entered the customers line. I thought it was odd, but no one looked for the stub when we returned home either. I assume someone typed or scanned the information into a computer while we were on vacation.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast