Aruba Beach
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Immigration forms online https://edcardaruba.aw

Just filled out the forms. Glad for the imformation. Thanks Andrea.

As soon I get Rich's passport back I'm going to do this online. I am the keeper of the pen & the passports and the form filler-outer lol so this will save me much time & energy filling out all 5 online
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    This works well for we "flight snoozers ". Typically I fall into a state of unconsciousness and once I am really sound asleep I get the elbow and a voice saying.... "Will you fill out the forms?"

This is online thing is perfect!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    As soon I get Rich's passport back I'm going to do this online. I am the keeper of the pen & the passports and the form filler-outer lol so this will save me much time & energy filling out all 5 online

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    now these forms have nothing to do with the custom forms you fill out, right? you know when you are leaving Aruba, you fill out that form, one per family, not individually???? Last time we were there, we didn't even need to fill that out. I had it but no one took it.

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    now these forms have nothing to do with the custom forms you fill out, right? you know when you are leaving Aruba, you fill out that form, one per family, not individually???? Last time we were there, we didn't even need to fill that out. I had it but no one took it.
    These forms are for Aruba immigration when you are arriving.

They have nothing to do with the U.S. Customs forms that you used to fill out when departing (those forms are now automated on the U.S. Customs passport scanners they have installed in the U.S. Customs room.)
    ~Amy~
    "The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts." - - Marcus Aurelius

Playa del Carmen, MX: March 2017
    34th trip to Aruba: May 2017
    Munich, Salzburg, Prague: June/July 2017
    35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Thanks Amy, I thought we didn't use them the last time we were there. That was always our stickler in the past because we had our boarding passes but not that form.

Just did mine... oh and the boys too..

Wife and I filled out forms 10 days ago. How many days does it take for the Immigration officials to confirm approval. Going to Marriott Ocean Club for two weeks - 9/12 thru 9/26. This will be our 6th visit to Aruba; we absolutely love Aruba !!!!!

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum

i think that you should try filling out the forms and submitting again.

Quote Originally Posted by dndjay View Post
    Wife and I filled out forms 10 days ago. How many days does it take for the Immigration officials to confirm approval. Going to Marriott Ocean Club for two weeks - 9/12 thru 9/26. This will be our 6th visit to Aruba; we absolutely love Aruba !!!!!

Thanks for your help, Andrea. I just went in and used the "update" feature for both ED's. I did not make any changes but submitted again for both and immediately got emails for mine and for my wife.

Thanks again.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345