Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By gaby
  • 1 Post By gaby

Thread: IPAD & Boarding Passes

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything

IPAD & Boarding Passes

I know that you can have your boarding pass on your smartphone. But can you also have it on your Ipad? I don't have access to the internet unless i'm by a wifi but I do have the mio device. I was wondering if i had the mio with me at the airport in Aruba, could I have my boarding pass sent to my ipad and using my mio device for wifi, use that instead of a printed boarding pass? also, since I can't remember, do we show the boarding pass to immigration or just when we're boarding the plane? I hope I'm making sense here. its just such a pain to find a place to print the boarding pass since we stay at a condo, not a hotel. there is a place downtown (if its still there) but I was just wondering. thanks for any help. And if someone says yes, then i'll be posting again on how one does that, lol. I do have the United mobile app on my ipad.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    I don't know about getting your boarding pass on an I-pad. But you don't need your MIO device at the airport. At the airport you get 1 hour free wi-fi service. www.airportaruba.com/internet . I keep my boarding pass inside my passport so it's readily available at all security check points.

Aruba since 1979
    you will need to show your boarding pass to aruba immigration........1st stop at the outdoor area AND then inside at the booth.
    you may need to show your boarding pass at US Customs
    you will need to show your boarding pass at the duty free if you are having liquor delivered to your gate to be brought onboard.

yes the ipad will be sufficient for boarding pass.

it is probably easier just to get your boarding pass at the ticketing area in aruba's airport.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Lol, you're right, Andrea. I couldn't remember if we showed boarding passes at all those places. It is easier to just have the actual pass. Hopefully that Internet cafe is still around. I think it's on the same street or around the corner from that new cosecha place. Thanks, I had a feeling. I didn't know you could get free wifi at the airport for an hour but I have the mio anyway paid for the month I'm there so might as well use it. Anyway, just a thought.

Aruba since 1979
    United Kiosk
    a year ago, boarding pass talk and united kiosk questions

you may also want to check the airport's website

I did, they say they don't have a kiosk in Aruba. The iPad thing was a thought but I can't be bothered once I was remembering all the stops you have to make & show your boarding pass. It's quicker to stick a printed one with your passport.