Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Jet Blue

Jet Blue

Just got an email from Jet blue that they will be posting their schedule until January 3, 2012 tomorrow.

playa linda, aruba beach club, wacky wahoos, driftwood,french steakhouse, any happy hour
    just booked nov 26-dec 18 nonstop rt from Boston for $512

Wow! $512 is a great price for r/t!!!! I had already booked our flight to Aruba for Oct. 15 but our return wasn't available until today. Oct. 30th from Aruba to Boston with taxes is $550!!!!!!! That's just ONE WAY and I'm paying for 4 tickets. I'm shocked! Looks like we'll be stopping in NY although the thought of 2 takes off's and 2 landing's in the same day makes me sick to my stomach.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    we paid with continental round trip w/o taxes $338 out of newark. with taxes of course it was more but that's a great price. we're going in december. i just upgraded us with miles to first class coming home, waitlist going, lol.

Banned
    Gretch...just wondering how you purchased one-way tickets to Aruba. Per USAir, the purchase of a one-way ticket to Aruba is not allowed. Does anyone else have info on this?

playa linda, aruba beach club, wacky wahoos, driftwood,french steakhouse, any happy hour
    as far as I know, one way tickets can be purchased with any airline and I've done it with AA, Jet Blue, SW and Cont. Some of the airlines will not allow this with a frequent flyer ticket.

Hi Jerseygirl, Iím not sure about other airlines but on JetBlue there is no problem purchasing one-way flights. Are you asking because itís international or just in general? I do the same thing when I travel to Orlando/Disney. If I donít like one of the prices, whether that be to/from, Iíll only book one way just so I can grab the low price. And whether you book one way or r/t the price is the sameÖyou donít save any money purchasing r/t and no penalty purchasing one-way. Also, I know itís been stated before but on JB you can monitor your flightís price and if it goes down in price you can receive a credit for a future flight. One trip I called JB 6 times because the price kept changing and ended up with $350 in my travel bank!

Banned

Smile

Thanks Paul & Gretch...I don't know why the international USAir lady told me that one-way ticket purchases were not permitted to Aruba. I'll call them back and find out.

Jerseygirl - I hope this isn't true since I purchased a ticket on JetBlue to Aruba and a return on Continental.

Is that a good price? The way our return flight is we have to fly from Detroit going out but probably into Chicago coming home - which is fine since we live halfway between both. I am getting 2 round trip for $881 with taxes through Airtran. I thought it would get cheaper but after reading this I am not so sure??
    Last edited by milocoman; 04-29-2011 at 11:36 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast