Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Jet Blue

$440 per person right now is a very very fair price.

I always book my package through expedia and was waiting for Jet Blue to list their prices for November. For some reason flights seem to be the cheapest when they are first posted. Expedia was a day or so later including the nonstop in their system, but I was very happy with the price I got for my hotel/flight package. It was $1300 cheaper than when we went last month (April) and $300 cheaper than the lowest price we've paid in the past.

Banned
    I called USAir again today about getting to the island w/a one-way ticket. They explained that I could purchase a one-way ticket, but would not be allowed on the plane if I could not show proof of a way off the island, example being by boat, another flight, rocket, etc. (Ok, just kidding about the rocket). For those of you who've purchased one-way tickets to Aruba, did you show proof of a return in some form or another?

playa linda, aruba beach club, wacky wahoos, driftwood,french steakhouse, any happy hour
    yes. I have a free return flight on AA and will have to provide documentation to Jet Blue in Boston when I leave. I don't know how stringent this policy is because I've done this before and on 2 occasions noone even asked ?????

I never had to show proof. In Oct 2009 I booked Jetblue out of Boston and AA coming back. No issues what-so-ever. Maybe they are just preparing you that itís possible or maybe USAir is stricter??
    I still don't have my return flight for this year. I like nonstop and it's still $550 pp and that's x 4 people.

playa linda, aruba beach club, wacky wahoos, driftwood,french steakhouse, any happy hour
    I was told that this policy began jan 1, 2011

Ok, then that explains a lot. JB must have forgot to tell me, either that or I didn't read the fine print. Thanks, paul.

I will be travelling in July so can let you know after that if I have a problem or if JetBlue asks to see my return ticket which is on Continental.

I also keep monitoring Jet blue, I just got 110.00 per ticket in the jet blue bank. for a future ticket....woohoo.... you need to keep checking the prices....

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Boston to Aruba

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    $440 per person right now is a very very fair price.

I booked a RT from Boston on Jet Blue for Mid June 2011 for $417 on Orbitz. With their price refund policy I am hedged against any future price drops.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12