Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By NUMBAH1DAD

Thread: Jet blue

Jet blue

Jet blue, end of September $774.20. Round trip Logan to AUA, non-stop direct flight for two. Not too shabby

Aruba since 1979
    woo hoo!!
    sounds good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattyt View Post
    Jet blue, end of September $774.20. Round trip Logan to AUA, non-stop direct flight for two. Not too shabby

Our favorite place on the island, is the great beach at the Boca Grandi. The water is the best, and its very quiet.

Smile

Thats a great price. We received an e-mail today offering great prices for Aruba from Jet Blue. Its a good time to purchase tickets if dates are good. Not sure if you have to purchase through the e-mail.

Disclaimer: I got a whole bunch of flight credits to arrive at this price, to be used on a future flight with Jetblue within 18 months, but it still works for me

Thumbs up Jet Blue

Booked in June for flight Oct 1 - Oct 8, paid $636 Bos to Aua. Set up Yapta.Com price alert and at midnight on Saturday 09/03/11 i got an email on my phone from Yapta.Com, the price went down to $149 each way. Was up till 2am getting credits for all 11 in our party but just goes to show that Jetblue is great when it comes to honoring and crediting lower prices. We already had credits down to $200 each way but considering it's me, my wife and my son....We saved another $300. Go JetBlue! Yapta.Com and Bing travel alerts. Two good tools to track flight and hotel prices after you have booked.
    Last edited by NUMBAH1DAD; 09-12-2011 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Addition

Moomba Beach, Eagle Beach - just about anywhere I can wiggle my toes in the sand and enjoy an ice cold Bright
    That is amazing. My flights for February are still pricing out at over $1000 for R/T non-stop Boston to Aruba. Needless to say I haven't booked yet. I am not willing to pay out that much and hope for a reduced fare somewhere along the way. At that point - I would rather book a connecting flight.