Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Jet Blue

Senior Member LeaveTheKidsWithMom's Avatar
    Will they have a black friday/cyber monday sale? we need a new countdown or two. They have a killer deal on their getaway packages 11 nights 4/18-4/29, 1 bedroom golf villa at Divi was $2450 total now up to $2650. Gotta wait to see all the sales.

Was it really 2450 with air included for both of you? Thats an incredible price!

Quote Originally Posted by LeaveTheKidsWithMom View Post
    Will they have a black friday/cyber monday sale? we need a new countdown or two. They have a killer deal on their getaway packages 11 nights 4/18-4/29, 1 bedroom golf villa at Divi was $2450 total now up to $2650. Gotta wait to see all the sales.

Senior Member LeaveTheKidsWithMom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    Was it really 2450 with air included for both of you? Thats an incredible price!
    Yes, it is now exactly $2628, but airfare is up to $783, was $602. All these prices, air and package are dirt cheap and totals for two. We booked two trips last year on black friday. I know the resort will have a BIG sale, so gotta wait but I'm kicking myself for not jumping on the $2450.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaveTheKidsWithMom View Post
    Yes, it is now exactly $2628, but airfare is up to $783, was $602. All these prices, air and package are dirt cheap and totals for two. We booked two trips last year on black friday. I know the resort will have a BIG sale, so gotta wait but I'm kicking myself for not jumping on the $2450.
    I should take your advice & "leavethekidswithmom"! Never find amazing deals for 5! lol
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

The only black Friday gifts I want is Aruba..
    Will the sales start at midnight..
    This will be the first yr no shopping for kiddies..
    Just vacations for 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12