Aruba Beach

Thread: jet blue from boston thru jan 4, $446 non stop

playa linda, aruba beach club, wacky wahoos, driftwood,french steakhouse, any happy hour

jet blue from boston thru jan 4, $446 non stop

as of midnite, jet blue has opened flights thru jan 4, nonstop round trip for $446 GRAB IT NOW!!!!

Extremely limited flights at this price - only found a few dates in Nov and Dec. Most flights still priced out around $600 and up! Hopefully they will open up more dates at the lower prices soon. We are holding out for lower prices.

Also noticed they have added Hartford to their booking screens , but they have very limited destinations. Can't book a connection from BDL to AUA on JetBlue ... yet anyway! Let's keep our fingers crossed!

I am skeptical about the prices coming down this year. We have already booked our Xmas trip and found that the fares have increased about $200 p.p from last year. Perhaps air travel is picking up and they are starting to increase prices.

Good luck!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Quote Originally Posted by EHampite View Post
    Extremely limited flights at this price - only found a few dates in Nov and Dec. Most flights still priced out around $600 and up! Hopefully they will open up more dates at the lower prices soon. We are holding out for lower prices.

Also noticed they have added Hartford to their booking screens , but they have very limited destinations. Can't book a connection from BDL to AUA on JetBlue ... yet anyway! Let's keep our fingers crossed!
    Just saw in our local paper that Jet Blue will start operating out of BDL on 11/17 with two flights to Orlando and Ft. Lauderdale. Maybe when Jet Blue find out how may Aruba addicts are in CT, they'll add a non-stop from BDL.

Quote Originally Posted by purpleangel View Post
    Maybe when Jet Blue find out how may Aruba addicts are in CT, they'll add a non-stop from BDL.
    That's what I'm hoping! I already went out to their website to see if I could work a connection somehow to Aruba ... no luck! Can't even get a connection through JFK, CLT, FLL ... there are only 12 destinations from BDL (several to the Caribbean - but not Aruba!) and none of them allow a connection to AUA! Bummer! Hope they add a few more!